President: Nora Barraza
Vice President: Sandra Robles
Secretary: Sara Gilbert
Principal: Jack L. Kraemer
Teacher: Jeff Curtis
Teacher: Sylvia Torres
Instructional Aide: Maria Cevera
Parent: Patricia Enriquez
Parent: Cora Franco
Parent: Francisca Gutierrez
Parent: Carmen Rincon
Purposes of the ELAC
To provide parents of English learners the opportunity to:
1. Participate in the school’s needs assessments of students,
parents and teachers.
2. Advise the principal and school staff on the school’s program
for English Learners.
3. Provide input on the most effective ways to ensure regular
4. Advise the school on the annual language census (R-30
5. Advise the School Site Council on the development of the
School Improvement Plan.
The Sacramento City Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, race or ethnicity, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, immigration status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Equity Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator: Stephan Brown – 5735 47th Avenue, Sacramento CA, 95824; 916.643.9425; email@example.com.